- Promoting Active and Productive Online Discussions
- Strategies for the Globally Diverse Classroom
- Using Camtasia for Screencasting (Mac)
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
View Events Calendar
- Services & Programs
- The "Dr Is In" Program
“The Doctor Is In”
What is the "Doctor Is In"? It's a comfortable place for faculty to drop in for help from instructional technology and design experts. We're located at 303 Bailey/Howe Library.
Phone: 802-656-4460 (If there is no answer, we may be closed or working with another person.)
Email: email@example.com - Email is checked regularly business days/business hours.
Below is the schedule for walk-ins—no appointment is necessary. These hours apply during the Spring and Fall semester sessions.*
10:30 - 1:00
1:00 - 3:30
If these hours are not compatible with your teaching schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment and we will try to accommodate your request.
* Note that during Winter break, Spring break, and through the Summer, Dr Is In is by appointment only. Faculty may request an appointment by emailing email@example.com.
Location: Bailey/Howe Library, Rm 303
Phone: 802-656-4460 (If we're working with another person we may not be able to answer)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a ticket.