- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
View Events Calendar
Grants and Awards
In its mission to encourage innovative teaching and learning, the CTL, in collaboration with the Office of the Provost, offers award and grant opportunities to faculty.
Looking for the Sustainability Faculty Fellows Program?
- » Grant-funded Research
- The Center for Teaching & Learning welcomes opportunities to collaborate with faculty on their grant-funded research regarding teaching. CTL is particularly interested in teaching with technology and has expertise in developing online courses, web applications and usability assessment. Contact us to discuss your proposal.
- » Instructional Incentive Grants *
Instructional Incentive Grants are awarded for innovations in any aspect of teaching, learning and/or assessment. The Instructional Incentive Grant Committee welcomes all proposals, especially those that support ongoing University initiatives and strategic priorities.
Faculty members interested in teaming with colleagues to pursue interdisciplinary teaching are encouraged to apply.
- » Kroepsch-Maurice Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Kroepsch-Maurice Award for Excellence in Teaching recognizes faculty in each of the academic ranks who have demonstrated excellence in classroom teaching, ability to motivate and challenge students, and the capacity to engage students in the pursuit of knowledge and understanding.
- » Kidder Award
- Information about the George V. Kidder Award can be found at the UVM Alumni website.
*Due to the necessary rescission of the Provost's Office budget that included funds for Instructional Incentive Grants, the IIG program is not accepting applications.